Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Listen to The Naked and the Famous

I know I post mostly about visual stuff in my blog, but this time I have something different to share.

During this weekend I had the opportunity to watch the German festival "Rock am Ring". I was really excited about watching Coldplay, The Kooks and Hurts... I had no idea what the other bands were about!

As I had nothing to do after my boyfriend played, I went to check out what was happening at the mainstage, and for my surprise I heard this unknown must beautiful and captivating music I could ever expect. I loved it straight away!


Later at home I found that "The Naked and the Famous" is a promising New Zealander band that released their first album last year and has been earning awards and fans all over the world since then.

Their style is highly 80's influenced, kind of hipster new rave (remind of MGMT), feel good music, with female and male vocals.

Yesterday they released the amazing new single "A girl like you"... check it out!



The video is a bit "too cool for school", but it is worth watching because of the song. Lovely!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for passing by.

Your comment is really appreciated and also taken as an invitation to your own personal page. ;)


Popular Posts