Thursday, April 5, 2012

Cat Love

I have three cats: Berni, Thalia and Carlos. This black one sleeping inside my jumper is Berni. He was a homeless little bum in Russia, until some cat lovers from Germany take him over and donate him to me.

Do you know a naughty cat?

Berni is worse!

Though I can never be angry at this little cat... He is too cute!

Thalia and Carlos came from a cat hostel in Spain. Thalia is very shy... She gets along with all cats in the world, but she doesn't like to be picked up by humans. We always have to wait until she comes to us.

Carlos is our Garfield. Fat, lazy... always sleeping! Just wake up to ask for food... and to cuddle with us on the sofa. He is the old man of the house.


 When people say they don't like cats, I really can't understand it. I think only people that never had a close experience with a cat, could not love them. 

They don't feel like they have to please you, such as dogs, they only come to you when they feel like it, so when they come it always feel special. As much time you spend with them, as much more love they show you... They are really sweet and cuddly!

Beside their sweetness, they are also really funny... You know these funny cat videos on youtube? We watch their silliness live on daily base! 

They definitely bring a lot of happiness to my house. And fur! A lot of fur! lol

21 comments:

  1. You'r so beautiful! And these pictures are just cute, you have a lovely cat!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Alex! You are so kind! :) Xx

      Delete
  2. love ur cat... it reminds me of macavity poem.. have u read that poem?Hope i got the spelling right.
    love
    megha
    http://meghafashionista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Megha,

      I never read macavity poem. But I'm very curious now! gonna look for it! ;) xx

      Delete
  3. love how you named your cats - human names! that's how i do it too! love your post! and you look so beautiful on the photos!

    xoxo, andie
    Fashionista's Pick

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Andie. :)

      For some reason cats remind me of human names. But I had a dog a long time ago I named him "pirate"... he had dark fur around one of his eyes. I couldn't find a better name. lol

      Kisses. :)

      Delete
  4. OMG I love this cat!!! :-) <3

    Check Out My Outfit on My Blog Style and Trouble

    ReplyDelete
  5. so adorable. xx

    http://www.theprovocativecouture.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks a lot for stopping by!:) I love cats too, these photos are so nice and your kitties are too lovely!:) Follow you back dear! Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your cats are so cute! Also, I'm your newest follower. Hopefully you can check out my blog too :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I know I am supposed to be paying attention to the cats, but you are gorgeous! You have amazing hair and amazing eyes.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww, these pics made me smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful!

    http://liberty-walk-sara.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. i miss having my loved viola :-( sadly i know she would still not like my lifestyle because i'm out, working most of my time...

    but you have cute kitties ^^

    (oh and a new follower, thanks for your comment on my blog!)

    ReplyDelete
  12. You have a great blog and you look amazing, so stylish! I'm your newest follower. Hope you have some time to step by my blog and maybe follow back :)!

    Ocean Wind

    ReplyDelete
  13. You look stunning:-) Great blog and photos!
    Check mine and let me know if you would like to follow each other:-)
    Kisses
    Aga

    Check my new post
    www.agasuitcase.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a looovely cat!<3
    And u are awesome,too!

    I will keep praying too for good weather in Romania and Germany:D

    Xoxo.
    http://dotsandstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love cats and yours are really cute :)
    xx
    www.clothesandcamera.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. o! your cats are beautiful, and so are you! thank you for visiting and leaving a comment -- shall we follow each other :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. woah that dude look so high....lol

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for passing by.

Your comment is really appreciated and also taken as an invitation to your own personal page. ;)


Popular Posts